I Love Beets! This is my super simple recipe for baked beets:
- Cut up beets in 1-2″ chunks
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl, add in beets and mix.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes (or until tender), and you’re done!
- You can use them as a side dish, add them to a green salad or pasta salad.
Beet Benefits: They are packed with healthy nutrients such as vitamin c, calcium, iron and potassium!
- 6-8 beets (cut up in 1-2″ chunks)
- Fresh rosemary (a few sprigs)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Basalmic
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt (1 tsp.)
- Pepper (1 tsp.)